Monday, October 29, 2012

January 2012

On New Years day we ventured to Stone Mountain for a fun day hiking and ridding the gondola. The kids practically ran the whole way up! Tay Tay was the only one who needed a ride.












 Not sure I am proud of this rebel flag still flying...mmmmmm







 Hard to believe this is Atlanta. Looks so small from way up here....












 


















Mary Taylor's last days with her paci...










Then the paci fairy came and left her a cupcake...

If you ask her where the paci fairy took the pacies, she would say she is saving them for her baby sister in her tummy that is named Katie and Kathryn...

About ten days later Charles Tucker went to the hospital for a little procedure...

Poor buddy, he just wasn't sure what was going on....

But, he recovered amazingly well and enjoyed all the extra attention he recieved during the next seven days...


Henry being his same old self driving everyone crazy, but living life to the fullest. Never a dull moment!!

Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep....


Dee's mother made this pea coat and bonnet for his sister Jenn Jenn when she was a little girl. I feel so privileged that Mary Taylor has had the honor of wearing it.

 She would not touch the bonnet last year, but this year, she had fun dressing up and putting it on. She is such a girl...




Because Henry is in school this year, I am with the little ones a lot more. So I took these pictures of them while they were having their snack out on the playground in our backyard, that they never play with unless I am out there or I make them. Hopefully when they get a little older they will use it more.






 



 


We won't have these days forever, so it is days like these that I will want to remember.

Happy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging words!