Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome to the blog world Elisabeth!

I am sooo excited about a dear friend who has just recently entered the blog world. I have know Elisabeth since the first service of Atlanta Westside two and half years ago. Her son James is best buds with Henry. They just love running around with one another just being boys! She also has a seven month old little boy who is the happiest baby I have ever met! Drew smiles and laughs constantly! Elisabeth has been one of my faithful blog followers since the beginning of our adoption, almost seven months ago. She has been very interested in our adoption and has a true heart for orphans. Who knows, maybe God is calling her family to adopt one day. Elisabeth's blog is about growing her home...hints...Growing Home. She hopes to share her creativity, her growing knowledge and skill of photography, and her love of being a wife and mother. God has blessed Elisabeth with amazing talent...lets just be honest here...Elisabeth is just one of those people that is good at everything! What I love most about Elisabeth is her honesty about needing a savior to redeem her and mold her into the women he has called her to be. Let me tell you people, this is going to be a blog you are going to want to read! I am just so excited about this, I had to share! Her blog is called Growing Home.

 Henry, Mary Taylor, James, and Drew on Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging words!