Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We are going private for a while!

If you have enjoyed following our adoption journey this far and you would like to continue to be updated on the latest news, please comment below or send me an email with your name and email so I can add you to our private blog. We are going private to protect our precious Cha Tu! Once we make it private, look for an email about logging in for the first time. After you log in for the first time, you should not have to do it again, but I am not sure about this whole process. If you do not have a Google account you might have to create one to continue following our journey! Sorry for all the trouble, but once we gain legal guardianship of precious Charles Tucker, we will make it public again. I will probably make it private by the end of the week, so let me know as soon as possible!!

20 comments:

  1. I for sure want to continue following your journey if it is okay with you. I check daily for updates and wish you nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I would love to keep following. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please leave your email address with your comments or you can email me, my address is found on the side bar. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    I would love to keep following your blog. My email is jakeandkrista@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me friend! letloveguide@gmail.com Thanks...can't wait to continue this journey with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to follow your blog! We are adopting a 5 year old girl from Ethiopia! My email is Outdooraccents1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course, add me! mrs.vestal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add me. My email is: sharonburick@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes add me shellloop@comcast.net Shelley Looper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to still follow Melissa! Praying you bring Cha Tu home SOON:)
    Julie Johnston
    jubug231@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love, love, love to keep following!! shellyowens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa,
    I was your 4 year old teacher at God's House. I am Carol Lloyd. I've loved following your journey and would love to continue doing so.
    My email is klloyd36@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to follow along also!
    shassoldt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to follow! Send me an invite, please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh please. please!!!

    naomicuozzo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Melissa! Please add me to the private blog! We are so excited for y'all! corriecrews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Melissa! I'm Amber's friend if you don't remember
    me. I love reading and praying for you guys.
    annaprusa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please add me! kathygstevens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Melissa, Please add me. I can't wait to see him in your arms. My email address is awboylan@yahoo.com. Thanks,
    Amber Wright Boylan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!