Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A cool morning at the zoo

  We met my sister-in-law, Jennifer and my nephew, Dexter at the zoo today. It was a cool day and very crowded! Our kids had a great time running around through all the field trip groups... I guess it is that time of year. I remember taking my third graders on field trips, it was always so crazy...one of the harder days of teaching...the kids just go wild when they don't have any structure. I am sooooo glad to be at home with my own kids...I am truly blessed to have the privilege to be a stay at home mother. Even on the hard days...I would not trade it for the world! But, of course... it is never easy, but in my right mind, I am so grateful to be the only one raising them.  Well, anyway, we had a great time! We looked at the animals, but they had the most fun on the train and carousel! Thanks for treating us Jenn Jenn!

 Jenn Jenn, Mary Taylor, Dexter, Me, and Henry ridding the train.
 The train is an all time favorite for the boys!

The carousel makes me dizzy, so Mary Taylor and I 
watched as Jenn Jenn rode it with Henry and Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging words!