Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh, Amazing Grace...one less orphan!!

I have been on pins and needles waiting to here about my friend Kelley being united with her daughter yesterday in China. Kelley and I were roommates our junior year at Auburn together. Kelley is one of the first people I have known personally to go through the process of adoption. Her story is a testimony to the Lord's amazing grace! She has known her daughter from a picture for several months, but now she is holding her in her arms!! Truly amazing! Her daughter's name is Virginia Grace Xue Brown, they are going to call her Grace. Grace is so beautiful and she has the sweetest laugh. Reading about her "Gotcha day" brought me to tears! Oh, amazing Grace, how sweet the sound! Praise the Lord, for rescuing another orphan and making her a daughter! I am just thrilled for you, Kelley and Scott! God is so good!



2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful. Thank you for sharing this special moment with us. one at a time, dear Lord, one at a time. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!