Thursday, April 15, 2010

Great News!

 The Senate meeting was a success! As of March 16th, 2010, the US Embassy will start granting visas for Ugandan adoptions! As long as the Ugandan Courts make sure they have the correct wording in the documents, then and only then, will visas be granted for Americans to bring orphans home to become sons and daughters!! This is GREAT NEWS!! After two and half months of waiting for this situation to be resolved, these American families will be coming home with their new Ugandan children! Praise Jesus! The Department of State has just put up this notice about Ugandan adoptions.

I emailed our social worker today and he said our homestudy will be ready to send off next Friday! Yay!! One step closer to our precious Ugandan Child!!

I just found this picture of these sweet Ugandan children, I had to post!

4 comments:

  1. oh how exciting! I am hoping to start our ugandan adoption process this time next year! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! Just so excited, I can't stand it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news! I just looked at your blog today to see how the adoption process is going and I am glad to hear it may be moving along now. Such an answer to prayer, I know!!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME NEWS!!! Thanks for sharing so quickly. Praise the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!