We had the chance to go out last night on a special birthday date at one of Dee's favorite Thai restaurants in Atlanta and then after wards at a special place for desserts and wine. It was nice to have a night away from the kids for a change...we needed it!
Tonight we celebrated with the kids over hamburgers, sweet potato fries, and broccoli for dinner and blueberry pie with bluebell ice cream for dessert. The kids were crazy as ever...I think they are still recovering from our weekend out of town. We were glad to get them down a little early!!
It's hard to believe we are really both adults now...we can't claim the twenties anymore! We are officially OLD! But, I would not change where I am for anything in the world. I have no desire to go back to my former self...so glad God is making us new! I am excited to see what adventures the Lord brings our way in our thirties! Hopefully we will be more free of ourselves, less consumed with the world...to desire more of him. Thank you for loving me and extending grace to me as we both trust God for his redeeming work in our lives.
You are an amazing father who gives more to his children than I could have ever imagined! I definitely take your involvement in the family for granted...You would rather hang out with the family and be the father and husband God has called you to be than anything in the world. I know I don't appreciate you near enough. Charles Tucker is going to love you! Can't wait to embark on our U*andan adventure soon!! You are a blessing that I often over look with the business of life. Thank you for loving us!!
Daddy and M.T. November 2009 during the Auburn game
Daddy with Henry and M.T. October 2009 at Chipotle in our p.j.s-one of our favorites!
Our family at cousin corries wedding-Sept.2009
Daddy and Henry-Lake 2010
Jackson beach trip 2010
I am glad you were born 30 years ago, Henry Cleveland DeBardeleben IV!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouraging words!