Baby....
Chair...
Neither one had been cleaned in a while.
You would be amazed how well it works!!
You would be amazed how well it works!!
***Our dossier was filed last Friday, Aug. 27th! Yeah! The way things are going, we could have a court date very soon! Lord willing!
Great idea! I might have to use that sometime!! :)
ReplyDeleteprecious Mary Taylor, and YAY YAY YAY for your dossier being filed! the past many days have been such happy ones for Ugandan adoption!! i hope it all keeps going this well!
ReplyDeleteHa - we end up doing the same thing quite a bit, but I've never put the booster in the bath. That's a good idea! I love the Yoplait cup in the tub, too!
ReplyDeleteI may actually have to try this. :)
ReplyDeleteWould love to have you come check out www.wearegraftedin.com -- hope you find the posts there worth reading. And, we'd love to have you join the forum too. Come take a look!
Kelly
Love this! We had that same booster seat...never tried cleaning it in the tub! Great idea! Saw your comment...I love Sheri Lee! She is so sweet! Haven't seen her in forever! Please tell her I said "Hey!" too! And I love the stationary that your mom makes! Will definitely be ordering some! They would make great gifts!!
ReplyDelete