For the past year, I have seen the African Adoption Fellowships in Tennessee and I have always been highly jealous to be apart of such a rich adoption community. Well, last Friday night, Andrea, over at Babe of my Heart decided to start and host Atlanta's first African Adoption Fellowship at her house. There are a lot more families adopting from Africa or adopting African Americans in the states than I realized. God is working all over this country, not just in Nashville, TN! So neat to finally meet some of these families I only knew in blogs and others I was able to learn of for the first time. It was such an encouragement to know of others going through the same LONG WAIT as our family and some who have been home with their African children for a couple of years. I look forward to the next African Adoption Fellowship in one month! So special our children will grow up going through life with one another!
All the kids had the best time playing in the water in the Youngs backyard!
Baby Isaac was a sleep...Thank you Andrea for taking all these wonderful pictures!




Hi! I am looking for an e-mail me button on your blog...I can't find one so I will comment! haha My husband and I are adopting from Uganda! I would love to hear your story...and what you are doing to prepare and such! It is so encouraging to find someone else going to Uganda! If you have time, if you could email me nmcm3@yahoo.com... I would love to hear your story and get some "tips" from ya!!!! niki
ReplyDelete