It is hard to believe I had my first child four years ago! Where does the time go?
Four month old Henry sitting in his infamous bouncy seat. We had to bounce this seat with our foot really fast for twenty minutes to get him to fall asleep. It was a lot of work! Henry has always been a very energetic child with lots of personality. He wasn't the type of baby just to hang out in the swing and chill, but Oh...never a dull moment!!
Henry was baptized when he was fourteen months old. He would not stay in our arms during the service, he got down and ran down the aisles. It was pretty funny, but not at the time.
And then a couple weeks later he was a monkey for Halloween!
Do we have a future T. J. singing to the forest? My father loves to act like he is directing the orchestra...I think Henry has inherited this unique talent as a two year old! It was hard to catch him for a picture, because he was always running. When Dee got home every night they used to run a mile around the neighborhood just to get all his energy out. Henry would say, "Let's go on a runny, Daddy!"
Then when Henry turned 3 he was asked to be in Cousin Corrie's wedding. I was a little nervous of how Henry would do, but he did a great job of being the ring bearer. I was impressed he stood quiet for a couple of minutes. He took it very seriously. It is encouraging as a parent to see some of your discipline and instruction pay off...even if its a little bit.
The next day before the wedding, Henry graced himself to sit down and take a picture with his sweet 9 month old sister, Mary Taylor. I have no idea how we got him to do this! I think we had people acting really silly behind me.
And now he is 4!!
Who knows what super hero he will be from day to day...spider man, batman, power rangers, pirates, super man, tough mini...His creative mind is endless...He inherited this mostly from his daddy, thankfully! And you even poses for pictures now! I love the fake classic smile! At least he wants me to take his picture...beggars can't be choosers. (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!
I am truly blessed to be your mommy! You bring so much joy to my life!!! I love you!!
I pray that the Lord will make you desire him above all things, yes even MILK!
Remember that Jesus is the only one who will make you truly happy!







Happy Birthday, Henry!! You are such a cute little boy and a great big brother!!
ReplyDelete