Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love dreaming and naked babies in a tub

The other night I had two separate dreams about the same place about the same thing, in the same night...that I remember. In both of the dreams I flew a private plane to our babies home in Uganda. We made a crash landing near the babies home....but we landed on something soft...so it was o.k. I got out and started looking for Charles Tucker. I kept picking up children, but it was never him. Then one of the aunties told me that he liked to go swimming, so I went to the swimming pool and he was not there. Then I had to perform in a talent show, which I hate performing, I had to sing, and I don't really. I think I ended up singing, "How deep the fathers love for us." I can't remember. Then I realized I had to find Charles Tucker again. I kept looking, but I could never find him. Then my husband woke me up. Oh, how I wanted to go back to sleep! I thought about him all day. I just wanted to go back to sleep so I could find him!!!


I promise I am trying to live in the here and now, but it is so dang hard when you have a child half way across the world. )=

While I wait with contentment....kind of...

....my babies love the bathtub, but lately all they do is fight the minute they touch the water, but tonight was different. Henry was being so sweet to Mary Taylor...he kept giving her kisses and she was loving it! Have to cherish these times!!



 







 Charles Tucker, they can't wait for you to join them for bath time!

3 comments:

  1. I love dreams too...always have the craziest ones! And those bathtub pics are seriously CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, what's it gonna take for you to come take some pictures of my family? Your pics are beautiful -- you have such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful photographs...my favorite yet. You can officially check the box on lovely professional quality artistic photos of those beautiful children ;)
    Sooo, enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!