What a blessing to be involved in Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream. It is our joy to be the parents of this precious black child. Oh...do we have a lot to learn, but we are excited to embrace the challenge and beauty of being a transracial family. I know we have only begun our journey, but I am confident the Lord will lead us and give us discernment in how to handle each and every situation. Right now we are just enjoying being a family of five, with an added bonus of twins.
"The truth is namely that me and my wife’s souls are now and will eternally be intertwined with the African-American struggle. "This quote was written by Eric, one of the friends we meet in Uganda. Eric and Shannon adopted their son from our same babies home. Go HERE, to read "Tribute to Dr. King"
Congratulations! I know your cup is overflowing!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. You made me cry of joy. I am so glad that I met you and Tucker. Both of you will be in my heart forever. God bless your family.
ReplyDeleteThis song is one of my favorite.
Love, Carmen
So beautiful!!! I am dying to get my hands on him! What a joy to see the three of them finally together
ReplyDelete