She is fascinated by the lit candle.
Mary Taylor is waving to her friends as they leave!
Mary Taylor loves the tutu and purse that her friends gave her.
On Thanksgiving Day she turned one! Yes, I was in the hospital on Thanksgiving day recovering from having Mary Taylor the day before. Recovering from 15 hours of natural labor, resulting in another c-section. Oh well I tried, but God had other plans. I got out of the hospital and it was Christmas! Now a year has gone by and it is Mary Taylor's 1st birthday!
Thanksgiving night, we had both sides of our family over to our house to celebrate. Mary Taylor had a great day with lots of attention from family! She loves being in the middle of the action, just like her brother Henry! She put on quite a show! It was a great day and we have lots to be thankful for!
Ten things I am thankful for and love about Mary Taylor:
1. I love how her hair curls in the back, considering my hair is as straight as a board. I am happy to have a little girl with curls!
2. I love the fact that she cannot hide anything and all her emotions come spilling out, at the drop of a hat! She will definitely let you know if she does not like what you are doing, whether you are changing her diaper, making her eat food, putting her down after holding her for an hour, the list goes on! She is a very spirited child!
3. I love how she stops her feet and tries to dance with Henry.
4. I love that she is now walking and she is more independent.
5. I love her precious little laugh.
6. I love that she is obsessed with her daddy.
7. I love that she is all girl! It is fun to watch her put on necklaces and attempt to put on her socks and shoes. She also notices pretty things. Henry was very different at that age.
8. I love that she only says "Mama" when she is frustrated and "Dada" all the time! I guess this is typical!
9. I love that she smacks her lips together when she wants her bottle. Too cute!
10.I love that she is my daughter and that God is teaching me how to love, like God loves me, through this special little girl.
**Monday, we will have our phone interview with Generations adoption agency. Hopefully that will go well and we will get accepted into the program. Strangly, I am looking forward to the paper work, so we can be closer to meeting our child.:)
So sweet! Mary Taylor is so beautiful...looks just like her mama. Happy first birthday Mary Taylor!
ReplyDelete