Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sarah has been adopted in Uganda!

 

Remember the little girl, Sarah, that basically had a "death sentence" when Ugandan Adoptions were put on hold? Well, Sarah has been adopted into the Levy Family! Praise God! Despite "the HOLD" put on Ugandan adoptions, the judges have granted her to be legally adopted in Uganda. The moment she steps onto American soil, she will be a citizen of the United States of America. Read more about her story at James1:27.

2 comments:

  1. Melissa--I know this is a totally spontaneous thought...if they arrive in ATL Thurs. evening or whenever, would you have any desire to join me in greeting them at the airport? I think you still have my email.. let me know. Depending on time of day, I don't know how the Lord might work it out for me to go, but I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!