In my last post I talked about a place in Uganda known as the children's prison. I cannot stop thinking about this place and the suffering that these children are enduring. It is hard to keep living my life knowing that there are children living in these conditions. But, I have good news! J and B in Africa have raised $4000.00 and 400 flip flops for these children in two weeks...just by posting the story on their blog. Praise Jesus! They will go deliver the items soon!
J and B in Africa said:
Check back in a few weeks to see pictures of our Easter adventure- the food and flip-flop distribution. I’m admittedly in way over my head on this one but when we nail down our big picture plan, I’ll let you know. Bottom line: I think I need to raise a million dollars. Not kidding. We’re looking into building a vocational school and orphanage for the kids that we know can be legally removed from the prison. So if you’d like to donate and haven’t already, here’s the procedure:
DONATING WITH PAYPAL- Log onto Paypal and click on “Send Money”-Use the email address ugandachildrensprison@yahoo.com
-Click on “Personal” and designate the money as a gift to avoid buying/selling fees
-Pay with paypal or bank account to avoid transaction fees (credit and debit card payments are fine but you’ll be charged a small percentage to do it)

Go God!!
ReplyDelete