Friday, January 1, 2010

New Creation

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone,
the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17
In Jesus, we are made new. 
In Jesus, we have his righteousness that covers all our sin. 
In Jesus, God only sees his son, not our sin.
In Jesus, we experience God's love. 
In Jesus, we are being changed into his likeness.
In Jesus, we have nothing to fear. 
In Jesus, relationships are reconciled.
In Jesus, there is a peace and a joy.
In Jesus, there is hope.
In Jesus, orphans are rescued!
In Jesus, there is joy in suffering.
In Jesus, there is life!
 
I am excited to see what God is going to do in my life in 2010! 
I am not sure what the future holds, but trusting in Christ there is nothing to fear.
I know that God is a good God and he knows what is best for me, even when life gets hard. 
The hard things are also part of his plan too. 
Actually, the hard times are when we experience true joy! 
Apostle Paul says: 
              
        For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives,  
        so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 2 Corinthians 1:5
 
I am praying that we all experience true joy in our lives this year!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog! We are adopting from Uganda, just starting the process! Our new blog is www.starkeyadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!