Sunday, January 10, 2010

Over the Top Blogs

The Blogasphere is so fun! It is a whole community I never knew about!
My friend Andrea at Babe of my Heart, nominated me for OVER THE TOP blog! Thanks Andrea!!


The award states you have to use only one word answer the following questions, then pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell ‘em you did so. What a fun way to get to know each other better!

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother?sweet
4. Your father?crazy!
5. Your favorite food? chocolate.
6. Your dream last night? friends
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? fulfilled
9. What room are you in? playroom
10. Your hobby?crafts
11. Your fear?spiders
12. Where do you want to be in six years? God's will
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? tall
15. Muffins?chocolate
16. Wish list item? babysitters
17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham
18. Last thing you did? cleaned
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? 2 dogs
22. Friends? supportive
23. Your life? adventure
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? husband
26. Vehicle? Sequoya
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? thrift
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I could go over and over? beach
34. One person who emails you regularly? Shelley
35. Favorite place to eat? Chipotle

I’m nominating Rachel, Jane, Naomi, Katie, Summer,and Kelley for the OVER THE TOP BLOG award!
Thank you all, for drawing me closer to our savior!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your award and thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly deserve the award and I would love to give it back to if you had not already given it to me!!! Thank you so much!! It was a sweet little blessing to wake up to this morning. I plan to pass this on but am having trouble copying the blog award picture to my Iphoto and having it register!! Husband and BIG help in this dept. is away and not back till Friday but I hope to try and resolve this today!!

    Thank you for drawing me closer to Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, Melissa! I'll try to get the blanks completed in the next few days! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging words!