This song really touches me-as I think about what Charles Tucker is doing right now and who is taking care of him. Are the aunties at the orphanage holding him when he is sad? Does he have enough to eat? Who is playing with him? Does he feel sick? Well, in these anxious thoughts the Lord reminds me...HE has loved Charles Tucker from the beginning of time...HE will continue to love Charles Tucker...HE loves him so much better than I will ever be able to love him. Charles Tucker will hopefully be our son very soon, but Charles Tucker will be the Lord's son forever. He is yours Lord, he will just be a gift to us.
Children are a GIFT from the Lord; they are a reward from him.Psalm 127:3 (New Living Translation)
(Please pause the music at the bottom of the page)
I love this song, too. His faith is so inspiring, even through such horrible circumstances. I found you through Julie's blog. We are preparing our adoption application right now.
ReplyDelete