Among several people, Katie Davis inspired our family to start the adoption journey to Uganda. God has used her life to help me understand true joy in the midst of trails and tribulation. God does not promise a life of ease and comfort, but a life that is full of him, which is often hard and frustrating, but through this suffering we experience true life, which is far better than anything this world can offer. God has and is using her to be the hands and feet of Jesus, which has inspired me and others to step out the box and trust Jesus in ways we never thought possible.
I heard through the blog world that she is writing a book.... can't wait to read it!
(don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page)
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21
I heard through the blog world that she is writing a book.... can't wait to read it!
(don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of the page)
Her blog was amazing! I wish we could have met her while we were in Uganda.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got to see that blog. How inspiring.
ReplyDelete