After Wednesdays disappointment, we were encouraged by Fridays news. Our lawyer said we have a great chance of getting a court date this upcoming Wednesday. The Registrar hopes to have all the papers in the right place. We don't hold too tightly to this news, but are excited to have something to look forward to.
So today we are rejoicing in what the Lord is doing for our case, because this glimpse of HOPE is from him!! Please pray that everything would fall into place next week, so we can be assigned a court date and start the "new adventure" to Uganda to meet our future son! I am ready to get this show on the road!
Thank you for all your comments and encouraging remarks on Facebook and email, they have kept me going. I can feel your prayers!!
Praying for all the details to fall in place. I've always wanted to know surprises before they happen but I don't want to see a picture of Charles Thomas until he is in one with his family. It will be such a wonderful fulfillment of answered prayer.
ReplyDelete