For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. Ephesians 1:4-6
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Exactly one year from yesterday....
November 17th, 2009....we decided to adopt from Uganda!! How cool is that??? God predestined us to get a court date precisely, to the date....one year after he led us to this wonderful country in Africa...UGANDA! He has given us an amazing passion for a place we have never been, but only seen in pictures. God is sooo good to give us little gifts like this to realize his sovereignty is all over this adoption. You can read about it HERE. He knew our child was there all along!! I am getting chills as I write this!! Truly AMAZING!! Charles Tucker, your heavenly father has had his arms around you since before you were created. He has taken care of you for the past two years and in only 12 short days, you will be in our arms!!!!!
Labels:
Charles Tucker,
Ugandan adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow that is so amazing!!! In just one year exact from start to finish!! I hope if we adopt again, that the process happens as quickly, although for you it was longer than you expected. Those of us going to China have had to wait way to long! Not sure I would go back there again...... who knows the future... only the LORD, but I am so encouraged by your story and it gives me hope to continue to pray for God's will for our family regarding adoption again!!
ReplyDelete