About a week ago Henry finished up his first soccer season. I was sad to see it come to an end, but also glad he was able to finish his season by playing every game. I was worried we would be in Uganda for half of them, so this is one good thing that has come out of our delayed court date. Henry loved running around with his new buddies attempting to touch the ball. He had a couple good kicks and one goal all season. Pretty good for a first time soccer player.
I think his favorite part of the whole season was receiving his first trophy ever from Coach Brian.
Look at that face...
Hugh and Henry admiring their new treasures...
The whole team celebrating a great season....
Henry's new friends Sebastion and Triston, who also live in our neighborhood...sweet friends...
Can't wait for spring soccer!!
**No news today...looking forward to Wednesday for great news, but scared to death there will be no progress. Please pray that the Lord gives us peace if we are disappointed again, that we will embrace his plan for our journey.
Praying, praying, praying and EXPECTING good news!!! Henry is so precious!
ReplyDelete