Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two days before Christmas in Uganda...

Dan's two kiddos had the best time pushing one another in the drive way of our guest house. They really had the time of their lives. It was a pleasure to watch them interact....they love one another to death. If Joseph is sad, Hannah will bring him a toy to make him feel better. If I give Hannah a water, she will make sure Joseph gets one too. They really take care of one another.

But, of course, they fuss and fight with one another too. It doesn't last long....and then their over it. Charles Tucker really enjoys them too. He joins right in their fun and they don't mind at all. He calls Joseph, "Jophes"...I love how he says it! He really adores him. So neat CT will see more of "Jophes" in Atlanta!!

I always get so excited when I see a Christmas tree here. I can't help but take pictures of anything
Christmas" I see. David, CT, and I ate at 1000 cups coffee shop across from a craft market. It was really yummy food! I even had a piece of chocolate cake. I savored every bit!


We are so grateful to recieve Charles Tucker's passport, ruling and order today. What's the next step? Make a visa appointment. Today was the last day to make an appointment before Christmas. Dan tried 8 times to talk to someone there, but no one called him back. We think they are really busy with other Americans who are trying to get home before Christmas day, so they would not answer their phone. So I guess we have to wait until Monday to get a Visa. Once we make an appointment, hopefully the next day we will recieve the visa! We are praying and hoping to be on a plane by the end of the week, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging words!