at 3:00 a.m. (Atlanta time) Friday morning. Please pray for our lawyer Isaac as he handles our case before the Ugandan judge. Pray that he rules in our favor, so that we can get Legal Guardianship within a week or two.
We are just so tired here.... from jetlag and getting used to this new life....I will give you all more information later about the flight and how things are going, but just know God heard all of your prayers and he has been faithful in all the little things. Our experience has been more than wonderful so far, just need to get some sleep so I can process it all!!
Here is another glimpse of our precious boy...
We have only seen him for two days now and everytime we leave the babies home, he puffs up his lip because he is sad we are leaving. I can see how this is going to get harder and harder to come and go each time.
Hopefully soon we will get to bring him back to the guest house to be with us for good! For now I am still on a high from actually realizing WE ARE IN UGANDA....WITH CHARLES TUCKER!! God is so good.
We are just so tired here.... from jetlag and getting used to this new life....I will give you all more information later about the flight and how things are going, but just know God heard all of your prayers and he has been faithful in all the little things. Our experience has been more than wonderful so far, just need to get some sleep so I can process it all!!
Here is another glimpse of our precious boy...
We have only seen him for two days now and everytime we leave the babies home, he puffs up his lip because he is sad we are leaving. I can see how this is going to get harder and harder to come and go each time.
Hopefully soon we will get to bring him back to the guest house to be with us for good! For now I am still on a high from actually realizing WE ARE IN UGANDA....WITH CHARLES TUCKER!! God is so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your encouraging words!